Monday, December 30, 2013

A Clean Slate

One aspect of ending the year is letting go of the things that didn't go well. I was asked the question what I wanted to let go of from 2013 and want to do in 2014. I was letting go of all the negative influences. Letting go of negative people, thoughts, and activities will release me from all the negative energy that can stop me from accomplishing my goals. 

For 2014, I want to speak out more about issues that concern me. The Gender Employment Non-Discrimination Act is one issue that's dear to me. Here in New York State transgender employees can be denied employment or be fired from their jobs just because they are transgender. I have other concerns but this one is really important to me. 

I look at the new year as beginning with a clean slate. It's the chance to start over and achieve those goals we never accomplished or forgot. Think positive! You can do it.

No comments: