Thursday, July 07, 2011

Back In The Saddle

I'm finally settled in my new place. Feels good to be in a place you really like. The neighborhood is changing for the better. I have walked through the neighborhood and discovered that there are plenty of restaurants, clothing stores, parks, and cultural events.

I read about a bookstore opening in the neighborhood in the local newspaper. I dropped later and found it to be so. I couldn't find any bookstores around so this is a welcomed addition. The community has responded positively to this new arrival. There will be readings, story telling, music, crafts, and other activities.

I have been feel my way around the neighborhood regarding dressing up. I've done it twice so far. It will take time but I'm up to the challenge. Need to if there are activities for LGTQ folks.

~Genevieve

No comments: