Saturday, July 31, 2010

Those Feelings Again

A few weeks ago I posted a blog titled 'Transsexual Feelings'. I mentioned that I was moving away from the perch of a transgenderist and toward that of a transsexual. The past few days, the feelings are much stronger. I want to live as a woman full time because I see myself as a woman.

I noticed that I think much about this but I'm not rushing into anything. I let all the emotions pass until there is something concrete that I can grab a hold of. I still have a ways to go because there is so much to experience and learn. If this starts to cause me any distress then I will see a therapist about it.

~Genevieve

2 comments:

Kay & Sarah said...

Sounds like a good plan to let things simmer until you are ready. Live the moment!

genevieve said...

Thank you.