Monday, September 21, 2009

Exciting Journey

I was reading a post today from someone who feels more comfortable with the feminine side. I was so pleased when she said that and commented on it. Self-acceptance is a very liberating experience. I don't know if my CD sister had struggles with accepting herself but the fact that she is now comfortable with the feminine is a big step.

I still get excited when I hear of someone coming to terms with who they are. I remember the day when I came out and how liberating it was. Coming out is a personal matter that each individual has decide for his/herself. It is just the start of the journey. Adventures, trials, and discoveries await us.

Genevieve

2 comments:

Paula said...

Genevieve,
This website has REALLY blessed me, as has the forum on it. The forum is closed for a couple of weeks because the moderator os having surgery, but I thought you might like to check out the blog archives.
I'm still having a hard time being comfortable and accepting of my own orientation, but this site has been super encouraging to me...I hope it is for you too!
http://www.sisterfriends-together.org/

genevieve said...

Thank you for sharing it with me, Paula. I will take a look at it.

Just remember that God created you the way you are, Paula.