Thursday, June 11, 2009

Transgenderist

Last year, I was considering the possibility that I may be a transgenderist. I would define me as somewhere between a crossdresser and transsexual. I don't want to transition or take hormones. I have been dressing more and more. I would live full time as a woman but my marriage is more important.

I am equally comfortable in both genders, but I prefer the feminine. I am complete and liberated when I'm dressed. Also I don't feel constricted by what society says that I'm supposed to be. There are days I feel neither male or female. There are days that I feel that I'm both. I realized that I have crossed another threshold in my journey, something that two years ago I believed would happen.

It is said that life doesn't stand still. My journey hasn't either. I have discovered so much beauty and contentment and adventure. There are many, many genders that thankfully are being explored and embraced. I'm still discovering more about myself and exploring the many expressions of gender. What society thinks about me doesn't matter.

Gennee

3 comments:

Tawny Karen said...

Hi Gennee,
I've just come across your blog.
I've read this post and the last one and I can identify with both.
Thank you
Karen

Paula said...

It's liberating to know that what society thinks doesn't matter and that what God thinks is that He loves you because you're His child!

genevieve said...

You're welcome, Karen.

Paula, I had an experience this past November in an empty church where God embraced me ad said that He loved as I am. It was truly a beautiful moment and one I needed.