Wednesday, August 22, 2007

As you can see writing is one of my passions. Lately I have been writing more from observation and personal experience. I have been sharing more about myself experience as a transgender in depth. Granted I don't have much experience or background as a transgender but there have certainly been numerous emotional changes which I'm sure many transgenders have experienced.

I am a latecomer to transgender and I'm sure there are many others who've had experiences similar to mine. I find that this journey is continual and far reaching. It touches everthing about us; our emotions, families, sense of being, and how we perceive ourselves,how greater society view us, and how we are to live our lives.

I look at life and see all the possibilities we all have. As transgender and gender variant people we offer much to society with our talents, skills, and unique perspectives about life. Life is more than living in some neat compartment because as we know it is not that way at all. To tell you the truth, I'm happy it's not that way at all.

Part of creative living is being willing and able to take risks. To take a chance on something or someone few think is worth the effort. Out of such efforts have sprung the Martin Luther Kings, Henry Fords, Jesus, Joan of Arcs, and others who saw beyond where they were living. That's the kind of life I desire to live.

No comments: