Thursday, May 04, 2006

I DID IT! Last night, I went out dressed in public for the first time. I was so calm and felt so feminine. I walked along the street and no one paid attention to me. It was so wonderful being with other gurls who want to express themselves. We had a barbecue and shared our experiences. I look forward to going out dressed again. We will be going to a restaurant next time.

I just realized that this is my first spring as a crossdresser. A year ago I never even gave crossdressing a thought. Much has happened in the past year. I have met so many wonderful gurls and love to be with them. I can never go back to the places that I have passed through. I must stay the course. I'm not afraid about what may lie ahead. I just need to find out where I can best help my trans sisters. they have helped me so much.

No comments: