Saturday, May 06, 2006

I attended a seminar at the community center last night. A speaker delivered a 90 minute demo about Sexual Reassignment Surgery. It was quite informative and chock full of photos of patients before and after surgery. Some of my friends from my support group were there in attendence.

It has been warm the past few days (finally) and I'm enjoying it. I want to go out dressed more often. Since Wednesday, I have been euphoric over having gone out dressed in public for the first time. I was out with the gurls!

There are a lot of us out there. The trans community is quite diverse and large. My love for the trans community knows no bounds. I pray for the day that we are recognized for being contributing citizens and not freaks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»