Friday, March 03, 2006

This week has been very good. My support group meetings are getting better.
I have a much better understanding of a number of gender issues. I am seeing
the difference in other people's lives, also.

I'm still writing a play about transgenders. I have no title yet, but I have a couple
of ideas about the subject matter. I want to present a positive picture to show that
we are not freaks. I have been able to express my feelings through the spoken
word and with my pen. I would love to see the whole range of gender expression
in plays, movies, and television. Plays are my favorite.

I will be getting some high heels (my first pair) and red dress very soon. I'll let you know.
I'm still working on my makeup but it's coming along. There's so much I have to say. I will
have some in my next blog.

No comments: