Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Greetings once again! I have been reading and writing much. Writing about crossdressers and transgenders is challenging and enjoyable. The message I convey is that we do not have to be ashamed of who we are. I am writing a play featuring transgendered folks. I am writing it in a positive vein because we should feel good about ourselves. Perceptions are difficult to change, but we are people who have contributed much to the American landscape.
I have seen some beautiful outfits that I would love to purchase. I am fixated on red dresses and red suits. I have had a sense of fashion since my teen years. As a crossdresser, I believe that is important. I am a stickler for the right color combinations. Knowing how to coordinate my colors outweighs how much clothing I have.
It will be my seventh anniversary (month) of being a CD. I have grown and met some lovely people. I look forward to continuing the journey.

No comments: