Saturday, May 13, 2023

COMMENTARY

Anti-trans activists are doing everything they can to stop us from getting the care we need. We will get it! Trans people have always existed and will continue to do so. 

I'm pleased that Kansas City, Missouri has picked up the ball and will be a sanctuary where trans and nonbinary people can receive the affirming care they need. More places need to do this. 

Why are so many politicians so focused on trans people instead of serving their constituents who elected them. Infrastructure needs to be repaired. The medical system needs to be overhauled. Education needs to be improved. Why are they so focused on us? Is it because we are creative and  resilient? Is it because we have stepped and chosen to be authentic, which the world is crying for. I sometimes say that if I am criticized for being myself and defying conventional thinking then I must be doing something right.



No comments: