Sunday, February 09, 2020

COMMENTARY

After a wild week of Democratic tomfoolery, it's time to get back to the real business of resolving the problems which ail us. President Trump won the election in 2016. Here it is three years later and people are still ticked off. I won some and lost some. I also learned from mistakes made and correct them. 

There's plenty of concerns people can work on. Education, the environment, homelessness. substance abuse, and numerous other issues. I wish that people could work on these things instead of raising their blood pressure over something that happened three years ago. 

One of my concerns is the attempt to erase trans people from the conscience of the people. Many states are proposing anti-LGBTQ that will greatly affect this segment of people of which I am a part of. Working on this is so much better than crying over spilled milk. It's time to move on.  

No comments: