Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Never Felt That Way

I've never felt that I was born in the wrong body. Yes, I did feel different but not to the point that it troubled me 24/7.

I never had an inkling that I wasn't masculine nor were any thoughts of anything feminine in my life.  I was your typical male doing things attributed to males. When I began to have these questions in the early 2Ks, I was confused. I never had such thoughts before in my life. Gradually those thoughts grew stronger. Even when it was pointed out to me that I was a cross dresser, I could wrap my mind around the idea that I had feminine thoughts and tendencies. I knew about transsexuals but never even considered going that route.

In the month that I came out as a cross dresser and discovered that I was transgender, the thought of being in the wrong body never crossed my mind. It was time for the feminine side of me to be presented to the world. In the ten plus years since then I've haven't looked back. 

I believe that I'm not completely masculine or feminine. I never hated being male, I just prefer being a woman. I have been blessed many lovely trans-women and trans-men on my journey.I have never been happier in my life. 

No comments: