Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Much is happening

The more transgender people assert their right to equality, the angrier the enemies get.
Some dirty tactics are being used by those who wish to oppress us. Over the next few days I will post a few articles and discuss them in relevance to what is happening in our nation.

One of the tactics being used is blaming glbt people for much of the ills in the country at the present time. It's nothing new. Black people were routinely blamed for the economic downturns during the nineteenth and early twentieth They were lynched, run off their properties, burned, and humiliated. Transgender people are still denied housing, jobs, and access to medical care.

I am looking over some articles, so I will make my comments when I post them. It's getting to the point where I have to speak up more than ever.

No comments: