Thursday, April 05, 2007

One thing I love is wearing hats when I'm in drab. I like them on women, too. I am going to incorporate them in my femme wardrobe, also. I generally wear skirts, blouses, and dresses. I don't wear pants because I wear them when in male mode.

School will be finished in another month. Can't wait. I'll be able to attend some TG events. I have class three nights during the week and it's hard for me to go to these events. I am involved with a couple of groups at the center. I want to help my transgender brothers and sisters and improve the lives of transgender people. I admit to not being an activist, but feel responsible in helping others.

I'm thinking about writing stories and articles from a transgender perspective. It's amazing how life is so different when I discover my own transgenderism. I wish to convey the positive because there's so much negativity about us already. There are many happy and productive transgenders out there.

No comments: