Saturday, August 12, 2006

I am happy to see more films about transgendered men and women. I would love to see a play written, produced, directed, and acted by transgenders and crossdressers.

I was out dressed in the park yesterday afternoon and early evening. I was read by a few people. Two young women in particular chatted to themselves but I know they read me. I kept on going expressing and enjoying myself.

The park is by the water and it is so serene and peaceful. Joggers, bladers, joggers, and strollers convene in the park but I felt so peaceful and content. I just sat on a bench admiring the sunset and the activity. I thought that I was going to be hit upon by a couple of gents but nothing came of it. It was a wonderful evening. I didn't feel like I dressed my best but I needed to be out there.

My urge to dress has gotten stronger as I go further on this journey. I enjoy my life as a transgender and I wonder where this journey will take me? I imagine some people will come my way because, perhaps, some one needs the encouragement to go on and be their true selves.

No comments: