Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Dreams

I'm sure that many of you have dreams of being this or becoming that. It great to have dreams; it's even better when we are able to fulfill them. 

I'm a senior citizen (don't see myself that way, though) who still has dreams and goals to accomplish. I was always a fan of radio and now I have my own radio program on the internet. I am serious considering doing my master's degree in creative writing. I have other dreams that I will accomplish. It's important to have dreams and desires throughout life because we are ever changing whether or not we may feel it. 

I have fancied myself being a queen, a bride, princess, chanteuse, and a model. Not exactly realistic but dreams nevertheless. All of us should have something in mind that we could like to do. It may involving making changes in our lives; mindset, location, even the people we may hang out with. Living a full and abundant life is something we all should strive for.

No comments: